Choosing Your Water Cooler
Sometimes knowing what kind of water cooler is right for you can be a difficult process. You can always enquire at Thirsty 4 Water to speak to one of our customer support advisors to help you make the best choice, but for a quick overview the following points will help you choose between our recommended options.
Advantages of Plumbed Mains Fed Coolers
Sometimes called point-of-use or mains fed water coolers, plumbed-in Water Coolers offer a constant water supply from your own mains water system.
- A Constant supply of water
- Fresher tasting water with optional filters
- No heavy bottles to change
- No storage space for bottles required
- No bottle deposit costs or returns
- 14-day free trial on rentals
- Stylish, state of the art water coolers
Advantages of Harrogate Spa Bag in Box Coolers
Spring Water Coolers provide branded Harrogate Spa water in a hygenic, environmentally friendly bag-in-box system.
- Easy to stack and store boxes - no heavy bottles
- Harrogate Spa bottled water on tap
- Vacuum sealed water boxes
- Easy to load boxes into the cooler
- No bottle deposit to pay
- Hygenic bag system ensures water stays fresh
- Recyclable bag in box is good for the environment