Borg & Overstrom Classic
Our mid-range plumbed-in water cooler option
We have chosen the Borg & Overstrom Classic for its reliability, design and capacity. It has a sleek, clean and pleasing design that looks very professional in the office environment. Many of our customers who have bought one Borg & Overstrom return to buy more as their requirements or workforce increases. Thirsty 4 Water are now into their third year supplying this market favorite. Available in silver or graphite finish.
hot water - regulated to reach approximately 92°C max
cold water - thermostatic control regulated between 4°C - 11°C
- Mains fed water cooler for point of use, no replacing bottles
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty
- Striking aesthetics and styling
- Unique design and styling to complement all environments
- Rugged build quality with metal side panels and composite front panels
- Shrouded tap for damage protection and minimises the risk of cross contamination
- 12 litre/ hour @ 4°C chilled capacity-reservoir machine
- 18 litre/ hour @ 4°C chilled capacity-direct chill machine
- 6 litre/ hour @ 87°C hot capacity – reservoir machine
- Constant supply of freshly filtered water
- Safety feature on hot dispense tap
- Available in silver or graphite finish
- Compact dimensions – 330x360mm footprint
- Available with integral waste drainage option
- Storage base with hinged door – floorstanding models
- Available with integral leak detector option
- Hygienic Wipe Clean surfaces, for easy day to day cleaning
floor standing or table top
colour silver or graphite trim
Tabletop (w – d – h) 325 x 380 x 480mm
Floor standing (w – d – h) 340 x 370 x 1070mm
Do I need a site survey for a plumbed-in cooler?
No, it really is very simple. Providing your building isn't listed, our engineers will find a way around any unforeseen problems. If, in the unlikely event we're unable to, we will gladly supply you with a bottled water cooler.
If you are still unsure, call our Helpdesk to discuss this on 01924 237760.
Can we install and sanitise our plumbed-in water cooler ourselves?
The installation of a plumbed in water cooler is an easy DIY fit with no pipes to cut, no copper piping or soldering and no need to turn off the water. We can also provide you with a sanitisation kit.
Please call us for further details on 01924 237760.
How far can a plumbed-in water cooler be from the mains supply?
Our coolers can be plumbed-in up to 50 metres away from the mains water supply.
What do the water filters do?
Our water filters are capable of reducing or eliminating bad tastes and odours, chlorine, and other organic contaminants to produce significantly improved drinking water. We use carbon block filters as standard because they have a higher contaminant removal ratio than GAC (Gas Activated Carbon) filters.
Which is right for you?
Not sure whether you should buy a cooler or rent one?
Find out the benefits of each here.
If you're not sure, contact us.
For help and advice, call one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives on 0800 542 3950.
Price shown includes everything - delivery, installation, service visits, full breakdown cover.
Price shown is for the purchase price only - does not include installation, service visits, filter changes or breakdown cover.
All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.