Borg & Overstrom Elite
Our top of the range plumbed-in water cooler
The Elite is a high capacity mains-fed water cooler available in an attractive silver finish. The Elite is sufficient to provide a high volume of fresh, chilled water and can be purchased as either a floorstanding or counter top model. Thirsty 4 Water recently secured a service rental contract to supply the Elite model to HRH Prince Charles’ privately owned company Duchy of Cornwall in Central London.
An advanced, energy-saving sleep mode combines with environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant gas to make this water cooler extremely environmentally responsible. The Elite features an integral stack cup dispenser with LED light at the top of the cooler with a capacity for 100 cups.
- Tabletop (w – d – h) 320 x 245 x 550mm
- Floor standing (w – d – h) 325 x 365 x 1060mm
- Mains fed water cooler for point of use, no replacing bottles
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty
- Available in Cold & Ambient or Hot in Reservoir or Direct Chill
- Rugged build quality with metal side panels and composite front panels
- Unique design and styling to complement all environments
- Striking aesthetics and styling –New to Market
- Dispense buttons on top of machine for ease of use, and avoids risk of cross contamination
- Shrouded dispense area, minimises the risk of cross contamination
- 12 litre/ hour @ 5°C chilled capacity-reservoir machine
- 18 litre/ hour @ 5°C chilled capacity-direct chill machine
- 6 litre/ hour @ 90°C hot capacity – reservoir & direct chill machines
- Safety feature on hot dispense tap
- Large Dispense area for bottles etc 21cm
- Integrated Cup Dispenser
- Silver injection moulded panel, no flaking paint showing white panels
- Compact dimensions
- 330x360mm footprint
- High energy efficient LG compressor
- Environmental friendly R 134a Refrigerant
- Hygienic Wipe Clean surfaces – for ease of maintenance
- Available with integral waste drainage option
- Storage base with hinged door – floorstanding models
- Available with integral leak detector option
Which is right for you?
Not sure whether you should buy a cooler or rent one?
Find out the benefits of each here.
If you're not sure, contact us.
For help and advice, call one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives on 0800 542 3950.
Price shown includes everything - delivery, installation, service visits, full breakdown cover.
Price shown is for the purchase price only - does not include installation, service visits, filter changes or breakdown cover.
All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.