The Hydropoint 25 is our budget level point of use water cooler, fitted with a removable drip tray, and push style taps. Incorporating a high capacity 3 litre water tank, the Hydropoint is capable of cooling water to as low as 4 degrees centigrade, or as high as 90 degrees centigrade when hot water is required.
Tabletop (w – d – h) 310mm x 310mm x 510mm
Floor standing (w – d – h) 310mm x 310mm x 980mm
- Cabinet - 20 gauge, cold-rolled embossed steel with a hardy, baked on acrylic enamel finish.
- Removable Drip Tray - With splash guard and lift out design, made in high impact ABS plastic.
- Taps - Push type for ease of removal and cleaning, made of durable plastic.
- Refrigeration system - Air cooled static type condenser that does not require a fan, for near silent operation. Protected against motor overload.
- Cooling system - Stainless steel 3 liter cold water tank, thermostatically controlled to 4 degrees C - 12 degrees C.
- Heating system - Stainless steel 1.5 liter tank. Thermostatically controlled 500 watt for instantaneous 90 degrees c . Easily accessible hot water tank drain at the back of the cooler.
- Active LED - Display LEDs are linked to the thermostat for cooling and heating and indicate when the desired temperature has been reached.
Which is right for you?
Not sure whether you should buy a cooler or rent one?
Find out the benefits of each here.
If you're not sure, contact us.
For help and advice, call one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives on 0800 542 3950.
Price shown includes everything - delivery, installation, service visits, full breakdown cover.
Price shown is for the purchase price only - does not include installation, service visits, filter changes or breakdown cover.
All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.